Social Media Marketing Courses
Combined Levels 2 & 3 in Social Media Marketing
This qualification is gained by completing both of the following courses:-
Award in the Promotion of Goods & Services using Social Media
Award in the Principles of Social Media Advertising and Promotions
*(QCF) – The Qualifications and Credit Framework
For those who wish to develop knowledge and skills to support enterprise and innovation in organisations through the use of social media strategies.
Level 2 Learning Outcomes:-
- Know the benefits of using social media to conduct market research
- Know the benefits and risks of promoting a product or service through social media
- Know how social media applications are used
- Create a social networking profile for a product or service
- Use a social network to communicate with others to promote a product or service.
Candidates completing Level 2 move straight on to Level 3, as this is a combined qualification.
Level 3 Learning Outcomes:-
- Be able to plan how to use digital vouchers for marketing purposes
- Be able to plan the implementation of social networking site advertising campaigns for marketing purposes
- Understand the use of promotional campaigns on social networking sites
- Understand current national and international legal and organisational guidelines for a social networking advertising/promotional campaign.
*Sfedi standard assessment methods include:-
- Expert Witness Testimony, typically your Tutor
- Observation, Tutor report/comments
- Product Evidence
- Professional Discussion.
* SFEDI – Small Firms Enterprise Development Initiative.
Locations and Venues for the next round of courses have not been finalised at the time of writing. However, numbers are limited, and we hope to deliver training in an number different areas. We are currently considering Winchester, Southampton, Guildford, Portsmouth, and the Isle of Wight. Please register your interest as soon as possible so we can get an idea of numbers for each area.
Locations and Venues for the next round of courses have not been finalised at the time of writing. However, delivery is generally in 3 hour slots, taking place from 9.30 a.m. – 12.30 p.m., 11.00 a.m. – 3.30 p.m. or 4.00 p.m. – 7.00 p.m. The course delivery will take place once a week for 11 weeks.
Funding is variable dependent on your location. Please register your interest as soon as possible so we can get an idea of numbers.
If funding is not available in your area, you may still attend the course, either by paying privately or by using the 24+ Advance Learning Loan.
If you are not covered by funding or the 24+ Advanced Learning Loan, the cost will be £1,448.